06‏/02‏/2008

fire in my heart






There is a fire inside my heart
I feel like am falling apart

I just couldn't find the way
To tell you what I wanted to say

The only way to make you hear
Is to scream inside your ear

When I needed you, you weren't there
And you acted like you don't care

I wanted you to wash away my tears
And take away all my sadness and fears

You let me fall in front of you
And turned your back on me too .



Deep inside you are dead and cold
I tried to change you but I couldn't hold

Don't think that this is easy
You are driving me crazy

There is no bigger lost
You are the only one I love the most

After all after my single tear
I think our end is so near






********************************


written by:bosycat

1 التعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

nice nice nice ya bosycat ya 7abeeby walahy....bgd keep on ya3ny ;):D